AJ Joshi has been practicing law in Georgia since 1997. He has a wide-range of experience representing individuals and insurance companies in civil personal injury matters for the past 20 years. He is currently a partner a the Joshi & Patel, where he represents plaintiff's in personal injury cases.
AJ has tried numerous cases as lead counsel and has both extensive litigation and appellate experience in the state and federal courts. AJ's appellate experience includes arguing in front of the Georgia Supreme Court and obtaining successful results in the Georgia appellate courts for his personal injury and insurance clients. AJ is a registered neutral with the Office of Dispute Resolution.
- Emory University, B.A., 1994
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 1997
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Certified Neutral with the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Northern District of Georgia
- Middle District of Georgia
Mediation Areas: Personal Injury
Email AJ at [email protected]